Financial Analyst with international work experience supporting various levels of management within the financial organization. Goal oriented with a strong attention to detail and determination to support and achieve business objectives. Effective leadership skills with a focus on teamwork and building strong relationships at all levels of the business in an international environment.
August 2008 to Present
Revenue Forecast Lead (Somers, NY)
(IBM Collaborative Solutions)
• Support CFO of Collaborative Solutions with Transactional/Stream revenue forecasting and reporting during the monthly and quarterly closings.
• Provide Subscription and Support executive with weekly renewals status and online tracking of renewing customers worth $900M annually
• Track weekly updates to pipeline metrics and work with the sales team to keep monthly and quarterly assessments in line with business expectations
• Work with Finance team to utilize Social business tools in order to streamline reporting and document sharing processes.
Channel Revenue Analyst Lead
(BP Transactional Revenue, High Value Metric, Small Deals Reporting)
• Support VP of SWG Finance and Director of Business Partners with specific BP revenue tracking reports including BP Transactional revenue, HVM reporting and <$50K deal size
• Established a standard set of automated reports that are updated on a monthly basis and used by BP management as a performance tracking tool
• Create World Wide and Geo-specific revenue plans for the Business Partner channel on a quarterly basis
• Consolidate and report revenue details based on input from Geo-finance contacts across the globe on a quarterly basis
• Received 1Q'11 Most Trusted Business Advisor award for work on implementation of High Value Metric reporting file used by SWG VP of Finance and Director of Business Partners
Financial Analyst, Software Group Nordics (Bratislava, Slovakia)
Financial Analyst, Software Group Germany and Alps (Austria/Switzerland)
• Supported Nordics, Germany and Alps CFOs for IBM's Software Group
• Assisted with maintaining and controlling $120M, $195M and $48M expense budgets respectively
• Analyzed and tracked expense movements to ensure all expenses were in line with budget goals
• Identified action items as potential risks as well as items found to be expense-reducing opportunities
Education Focal Point
May 2010 to October 2010
Nominated to new education focal point position
• Responsible for maintaining the education sessions within the ISC for newcomers as well as more seasoned employees
November 2009 to October 2010
Nominated to help redesign the education process at the IBM International Service Center to ensure newcomers are being taught the most beneficial concepts and ideas to help make their on-boarding process as efficient/effective as possible.
Master's in International Business
Bachelor's in International Studies
Computer Skills :Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Hyperion (Brio), Lotus Notes, Essbase, Cognos TM1