To obtain a challenging and dynamic position in Systems Engineering, Business Analysis, Database Administration, or Configuration Management in Commercial, DoD or NASA programs.
Diverse and self-motivated hands-on team player with over 5 years' experience as a government support contractor. Expertise in Database Management, Engineering Data Management Systems (EDMS), and Microsoft Office applications. Substantial experience with Systems Engineering and Integration, Verification and Validation, requirements development, configuration and data management, and technical writing. Also skilled in general project office support, conference coordination, technical support and user training. Excellent written and oral communication skills, extremely fast learner and easily adaptable to multiple environments and cultures.
Business Analyst, Army Materiel Command G6
July 2011 to September 2011
• Conducted site visits to Anniston Army Depot to install and test new software for the Logistics Modernization Program's (LMP) Automated Information Technology (AIT) program.
• Coordinated with LMP contacts to further progress the initial set up and deployment of AIT devices.
• Authored a white paper to show AMC G6 the highest possible return-on-investment of the AIT program, given existing and upcoming automated information systems.
Systems Analyst, NASA Ares Upper Stage
December 2008 to July 2010
• Created a Project Database, Upper Stage Requirements and Verification, using Cradle® Requirements Management and Systems / Software Engineering software.
• Developed requirements management, systems analysis, architecture design, system and subsystem design, function allocation, performance, metrics, test and acceptance management, hazard and critical issue management, project document generation, configuration management (CM) and project work flows.
• Authored the Cradle Implementation Plan, documenting the intended use of the database as it related to systems engineering and integration.
• Used open-source, web-based, Bugzilla, as a bug tracker to cross-reference verification activities and associated hazard controls.
• Experienced in Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), System Breakdown Structures (SBSs) and Product Breakdown Structures (PBSs) with links to requirements and system architecture. Managed and developed process reporting with user-defined metrics, CM, electronic/distributed reviews, alerts and email.
• Performed project administration tasks such as set-up of users and team structures and secured all projects with all access controls.
• Supported CM activities including formal reviews, baseline and version control, formal change and audits.
• Monitored schema Change Requests (CR) to ensure changes were documented and migrated into requirements.
• Presented Program Reviews to upper level management to depict the purpose and goals of the verification team.
• Assisted Task Lead and supported team of 18 to produce and write Monthly Activity Reports. Revised Task Order Plans (TOPs), as required, in the event of a change in personnel, addition of a sub-element, change in scope or increase/decrease of hours.
IT Trainer/Tech Support, NASA ESMD
October 2007 to March 2008
• Worked on the Integrated Collaborative Environment (ICE) Operations team that provides online collaboration tools to NASA Exploration Systems Mission Directorate (ESMD), supporting over 12,000 NASA users.
• Specialized in Windchill, an online lifecycle management tool that supports project configuration management, including, control board review and authorization, change request functionality and formal documentation control.
• Developed technical documentation and training material for Windchill courses, which required an in-depth, technical knowledge of program methods and procedures.
• Conducted Windchill training courses for up to 40 users.
• Researched and recreated issues with the NASA Windchill system.
• Participated in software application development, planning, testing and deployment.
• Provided comprehensive user support.
Information Manager, NASA Ares First Stage
April 2005 to October 2007
• Management Support Analyst in Washington, DC at NASA Headquarters
o Supported the NASA Crew Exploration Vehicle (CEV) Request for Proposal (RFP) team.
o Supported the NASA Exploration Systems Architecture Study (ESAS) team with Cradle tool implementation and facilitation.
o Created flow charts to document processes in development.
o Coordinated and personally supported offsite meetings outside of the DC area.
• Transferred to Marshall Space Flight Center in November 2005 to support the Ares First Stage team
o Collected, organized and entered system requirement data into various document management tools and administered user privileges.
o Created and maintained the Ares First Stage Windchill project for the proper storage and retrieval of engineering and technical data and drawings.
o Developed and maintained the Ares First Stage website using Vignette software.
o Collaborated with ATK, First Stage's prime contractor, to distribute review documentation, process change requests and support configuration control boards.
EXCEPTIONAL REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Certificate in Systems Engineering
Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration