• Self-starting professional with excellent analytical, organizational, communication, problem solving, and customer service skills
• Proven track record in motivating others, training and development of other staff positions, coordinating projects, communicating key messages, and producing professional electronic and print content
• Technical skills: MS Office, MAS 90, QuickBooks, Peachtree, and Timberline
October 2010 to May 2012
Accounting Manager/Human Resources
October 2008 to August 2010
April 2004 to October 2008
January 2001 to April 2004
January 1999 to January 2001
October 1998 to January 2001
October 1990 to October 1998
• Operations: developed and managed all office setting processes, facility, equipment, and supply inventory.
• Accounting: performed all accounting processes to include financial statements-multiple companies, journal entries, general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, collections, insurance certificates, payroll, commissions, audits (MN sales tax, bank and work comp), reconciliations of multiple checking accounts, inventory control, deeds and closing documents, budgets and payroll tax returns, job costing on new townhomes and office condo's, lien wavers, house closings with title companies, bank borrowing base certificates - pay downs and advances, Opened new disc company with set-up of sales, online sales and accounting package, worked closely on advertising and marketing plans of company, assisted with set-up of store build out and inventory.
• Human Resources: coordinated employee training and development, handled employee benefit administration, compensation reviews, I-9 and W2 forms, workman's compensation, and 401K profit sharing, hired and terminated employees.
• Research: analyzed, compiled, and prepared reports, tables, charts, and graphs.
• Customer Service: provided excellent service to clients, vendors, and partners by phone, email, or office visits.