Seeking a rewarding position as Office Assistant in a progressive organization where I can utilize my skills and work experience.
2010 to 2010
• Assisted the database coordinator with office duties.
• Filed paperwork and maintained files in their proper area.
• Created flyers and block letters for specific assignments using Microsoft Word.
• Created folders, agendas and scanned documents. Properly used email.
Video Gaming Attendant/ Peace Officer
2007 to 2007
• Responsible for meeting/greeting of guests, visitors and dignitaries on a daily basis.
• Provided customer service and promoted positive customer relations.
• Assisted customers with information, directions and responses to inquiries.
2006 to 2006
• Educated local residents about community issues.
• Performed multiple duties including maintaining files, establishing contacts with community based organizations and coordinating volunteer services.
• Efficiently monitored multiple phone lines, recorded messages and information, corresponded with residents and developed reports on my activities.
Certificate in Customer Service
January 2011 to January 2011
Certificate in Personal Computers for the Workplace Professional
January 2009 to January 2010
Credits:22 in Business Administration Studies
January 2003 to January 2004