Over 4 years of experience performing clerical functions in the clinical laboratory and government industries as well as 4 years in the retail industry. History of being detail oriented and versatile. Skills and strengths include:
• Intermediate in Microsoft Office, Outlook and computer use
• Proficient self-learner with good memory
• Effectively performs multiple-tasks simultaneously
• Adapts well to changing environments
• Data entry and 10-key expertise
2013 to Present
• Accurately and in a timely manner key transportation bills for United Rentals.
• Helped, along with two other people hired at the same time to, to catch up 3 months' worth of past due bills.
• Keyed on average 35 bills an hour for a total of roughly 270 bills. Exceeding the minimum of 28 bills an hour.
2008 to 2013
• Prepares laboratory specimens for designated departments/locations prior to laboratory analysis and testing.
• Unpacks specimens from branches or ports and routes specimens by type to various staging areas.
• Prepares all specimens received for testing in designated laboratory departments or locations.
• Prepares excess specimen samples for storage and resolves and document problem specimens.
Healthcare Billing Specialist
2008 to 2010
Key in on average 300 requisitions a day for insurance billing.
• Resolve billing issues (unbillables) by utilizing system tools and/or phone contacts with clients (doctor offices and hospitals) resulting in clearing an average off 99% exceeding the expected 97%.
• Consistently exceeding the clearing of unbilllables goal resulted in a minimum of $10,000 in revenue weekly.
Data Entry Specialist
2005 to 2008
Accurately and quickly entered information based on scanned documents into a computer database.
• Because of efficiency and accuracy progressed to the verification process in 4 months versus the standard 6 months.