North Palm Beach, FL
To obtain a challenging job where my educational background, computer knowledge and strong customer service skills will be implemented.
Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst
October 1999 to January 2010
* Provided technical computer support for Metlife software and Windows based issues to all sales agents and administrative staff.
* Provided technical support via phone calls and email requests.
* Performed software installations and upgrades, remotely.
* Performed troubleshooting and problem solving to resolve problems and errors on laptops, workstations and servers.
* Performed hardware troubleshooting on computers, servers and printers.
* Specialized in VPN (Virtual Private Networking) and Lotus Notes for three years.
October 1998 to April 1999
* Directed all switchboard calls throughout the facility.
* Recorded all incoming and outgoing calls to and from the facility.
* Organized residents departure and arrival from and to the facility.
Patient Education Internship
May 1998 to July 1998
Associates in Expanded Function Dental Assistant
January 2011 to January 2020
Bachelors of Science in Health Services and Administration
January 1996 to January 2000