Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as technical support for a reputable company
Technical Support Assistant
2011 to Present
• Resolving issues pertaining to any hardware or software issues.
• Evaluated, purchased and installed hardware components, application and operating system upgrades.
• LAN upgrades and patch panel terminations.
2002 to 2011
• Responsible for LAN Cabling and Installation of ML-Proliant Servers, Cisco switches.
• Responsible for Configuring Active Directory on a 400 node network.
• Responsible for Installation & Configuration of Shiron Vsat.
• Assisted on on-site visits and hardware troubleshooting and local system upgrades.
• Responsible for configuring file and print services.
• Responsible for deploying network printers.
• Responsible for deploying operating system to client pc using Windows Deployment Service.
B.Sc in Zoology
January 1996 to January 2000
Certificate in IT Systems Administration
Certificate in Network Engineering
Active Directory,DNS,DHCP,IPV4,IPV6,Remote Desktop Service,Windows Desktop & Servers.
MCSE,MCSA,MCP WINDOWS 2000
• Able to operate systems such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (workstation & servers), MS-DOS.
• Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, Firewalls, Proxy, Subnetting, IPV4,IPV6
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft deployment tools MDT, WDS, WSUS, MAP toolkit, ACT
• Excellent knowledge of VPN/Remote Desktop Service, MS Hyper V and MDOP
• Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS outlook
• Ability to learn quickly and to translate complex process and ideas into technical facts.
• Able to work independently and under pressure also.
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Writing skills.
• Able to install local area network, Cat 5e/6 cabling and fibre-optic termination.
• Solid work ethics related to meet reliability and deadlines.
• Ability to solve level one and two network, hardware & software issues
• Attention to detail and precision and ability to prioritize workload
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills