East Norriton, PA
Basketball Team Intern Marketing Associate
October 2011 to March 2012
• Organize and execute promotional events for the Men's and Women's basketball teams.
• Ran pregame, timeout, halftime, and postgame promotions.
• Sold and promoted tickets by cold calling local businesses and establishing relationships increasing sales in ticket purchases.
Account Manager- Intern
August 2011 to August 2011
Beasley Broadcast Group owns or operates 44 radio stations offering music, news, information and entertainment to over 6.2 million listeners weekly in eleven large and mid-size markets across the United States.
• Member of the promotions department for two radio stations; 92.5 XTU and Wired 96.5.
• Assisted with firm-branded events in order to promote each station's image.
• Establish and maintain a cohesive professional relationship with clients.
• Support business development efforts.
• In-studio assistant to Kannon, Wired 96.5 DJ.
August 2008 to May 2011
Implement new accounts via webinar / in-person trainings; maintain rapport with clients via weekly phone conferences; cultivate account growth via producing corporate reporting for clients.
• Develop company brochures, flyers, direct mailers, email blasts, and client presentations.
• Execution and maintenance of electronic marketing communications including website updates (bios, articles, publications, presentations) and development and coordination of newsletters and e-alerts.
• Supervise field technicians in order to ensure projects were completed according to deadline.
C++ programming, SQL Databases, HTML, Google Adwords and other Google applications. Microsoft Office Applications including; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Internal and external communications, branding and identity development, business development, website content and development, event development and promotion.