To obtain a position with a company where I can expand and grow.
Inventory Control Coordinator
February 2006 to May 2011
• Daily activities for various 3rd party vendors and co-packers, such as posting receipts, shipments and production.
• Monthly and weekly reconciliations of inventory.
• Invoice exception handling to help process blocked and parked invoices to release for payment to vendors.
• Attended and lead physical inventories at 3rd party vendors.
• Produced daily, weekly and monthly reports for group.
• Developed and maintained procedures to reduce shipping issues by 50 percent.
• Provided daily and weekly support for vendors and customers.
• Investigated and resolved inventory discrepancies.
Accounts Payable Specialist
June 2001 to February 2006
• Accounts Payable-SAP & Kofax support Specialist, validating, coding and posting of invoices in addition to monitoring of batch manager.
• Audit, validate ad process Travel and expense reports as well as BTA reports.
• Provided daily correspondence with other Nestle associates in regards to their travel and expense reports.
• Access Correspondence and T&E database input as well as maintenance on system.
• Correspondence with Vendors and Plants regarding payment information.
• Assisted in writing and publishing Policies and Procedures for Accounts Payable.
• Downloaded and produced reports for AP Management and various Nestle Teams out of SAP & BW into excel. (Vendor Change, Blocked Reports, GR/IR Reports, CP&M Reports, Parked Reports)
• Account Reconciliations for accounts payable and Amex.
• Assisted in transition activities from Accounts Payable to Hewlett Packard for outsourcing purposes.
September 1985 to November 2001
• Accounts Payable-coding, posting and running of checks.
• Accounts Receivable- invoicing, receiving payments, posting to accounts as well as issuing direct billing to new customers.
• All aspects of payroll for 120+ employees as well as all Human Resource activities for those employees
• Assisted Controller in end of month activities, inventories of liquor and food, posting to the general ledger and input of journal entries.
• Reconciled bank and credit card accounts.
• Controlled all wire transfers for two properties.
• Filing of monthly sales tax and quarterly city taxes.
• Daily cash control of property including daily deposits and issuance of petty cash funds.
• Producing and issuing daily reporting figures to each department head.
• Creating reports to show monthly expenses to date against budgets.
• Administrative duties; such as typing memos, letters and taking phone calls.
• Issuing and inventory reconciliation of Six Flag and Sea World tickets.
1984 to 1986
• Daily Counting of drawers and deposits
• Issuance of change and checks
• Daily reporting of sales and cashier over/shorts
1984 to 1985
• Sales of furniture and home interior items.
• Assisted owner in Interior Decorating calls to customers homes.
• Proficient in MS-Office-Excel, Word, and some Access.
• Accounting, Personnel, Payroll, SAP, Kofax, SWOP, BW, Quick Books, ADP, Great Plains
• Promotes team work.
• Experience in a fast paced background with abilities to multi-task.
• Well organized and works well both in team and independently
• Good customer-relations background.