Lake Stevens, WA
Office support, inventory control, data entry
May 2010 to Present
data research, receiving, shipping, filing.
June 1998 to August 1999
for a small dynamic physical therapy clinic which depended on a team approach to delivering services in a community based environment.
Responsible for handling the medical insurance, patient billing, and maintaining patient records.
Customer service responsibilities for coordination with other clinics to meet patient needs, scheduling, and phones.
Performed physical therapy ultra sounds and exercise therapy with patients, as needed.
Attended physical therapy conferences for continuing training.
September 1996 to May 1998
Responsibilities included accounts payable and receivable, customer service, phones, data entry, filing, ordering supplies, receptionist, parts and services cashier.
August 1995 to September 1996
Reception, customer service, data entry, phones, filing, and ordering supplies.
Training for position as a loan processor.
Receptionist, customer service, phones, filing
1994 to 1995
1993 to 1993
Customer service, receptionist, computerized billing, patient records, filing, and data entry.
1991 to 1993
• Data Health Care Specialist
• Technical office skills include medical records, coding, medical terminology, medical insurance, word processing, computerized billing, data entry, accounts payable and receivable, 10 key, and filing.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills include appointment scheduling, assisting patients with paper work, phones, and cashier.
• Extensive volunteer community involvement.
• Coordination and implementation of community activities and events.