Los Angeles, CA
To utilize my experience and skills to further my career with your establishment
November 2010 to December 2010
Assisted customers with default prevention application
• Assisted customer mortgage payments by phone
• Gave accurate information pertaining to default application status
Customer Service Rep
July 2009 to October 2010
Provided customers accurate and proper pricing for different transit agencies.
• Printed tap cards for qualifying customers or customer that's lost their tap cards on Fargo printer.
• Handled high volume of calls throughout the day.
• Performed clerical assignments, such as copying, faxing and file compilation.
• Preformed daily data entry.
• Helped team with quality control, excel spreadsheets, and conducted inventory of tap cards
Customer Service Rep/Shift Lead
November 2005 to June 2008
Provided customers accurate and proper prices for detailed jobs, over the phone.
• Accomplished shift lead position and maintained good work production
• Handled supervisor and managerial calls escalated from other reps.
• Performed clerical assignments, such as copying and file compilation.
• Provided superior customer service for all customers.
Customer Service Rep./Receptionist
May 2005 to September 2005
Answered and transferred calls to corresponding departments.
• Responsible for all United States Parcel Service incoming ant outgoing mail deliveries during shift.
• Created fabric samples, swatches, and finishes for all furniture.
Diploma in Anatomy