I am a friendly, diversified, and motivated management professional with progressive experience leading and organizing teams of employees to achieve desired results. I am a self-motivated individual seeking to transfer my managerial and leadership skills to progressive and successful company.
December 2002 to February 2011
Managed team of twelve employees.
- Responsible for creating weekly employee schedules, maintaining and ordering food and liquor inventory, and managing store cash flow.
- Organized restaurant seating arrangements.
- Accountable for restaurant customer relations.
March 2002 to September 2002
Provided administrative support for small downtown insurance firm.
- Responsible for input and output company data.
- Managed customer correspondence, phone calls, and emails.
October 2000 to March 2002
Provided administrative support for 100-employee fiber optic firm.
- Operated main company telephone switchboard.
- Entered sales leads into Act database.
- Posted and mailed product catalogs and outgoing mail.
- Prepared special copying or mailings, binders, and booklets as required.
June 1999 to July 2000
Managed team of six hosts.
- Responsible for compiling employee work schedules, handling cash register, seating patrons, responding to customer inquiries.
- Accountable for food orders and handling restaurant correspondence.
Coordinating big charity events (fashion shows),have experience as senior activity coordinator in Lithuania