2004 to Present
September 2008 to June 2014
Clinical Counselor II
August 2006 to September 2008
January 2006 to July 2006
January 2006 to July 2006
Drug Abuse Practicums I, II & III
2000 to 2005
1998 to 2000
Legal Records Clerk II
1997 to 1998
1993 to 1996
January 1995 to May 1995
1985 to 1986
• Provides case management for each patient assigned to his/her caseload to include contact with the referring agency as required by guidelines. Complete required case management documentation within required timelines.
• Researches, performs and documents the psychosocial assessment of all patients within specific time frames.
• Provides documentation in the clinical record of patient behavior, and interventions provided and their effectiveness on a daily basis, using the format approved the facility
• Facilitates group therapy, family therapy, and individual therapy sessions and documents appropriately in the interdisciplinary progress notes.
• Will review and present Master Treatment Plan of all patients in his/her caseload to the Treatment Team within the guidelines established by the facility, JCAHO, Medicaid, DHEC, state contracts and private insurance.
• Attends Treatment Team meetings with other therapists and attends treatment planning meetings to assist with the ongoing development of the patient's Treatment Plan.
• Researches, develops, and presents in-service training to staff to aid in program development and to increase others' job knowledge.
• Assists in training milieu staff to conduct Skills Groups covering topics as Independent Living, Assertiveness Training, Social Skills, and Problem Solving. Also co-leads Skills Groups.
• Completes and charts the Initial Master Treatment Plan for each patient in his/her caseload within required timeframes and admission.
• Implements the Preliminary Treatment Plan within required time frames of the patient's admission.
• Authorizing new items for chain stores, supervising computer room clerks, keying price changes in handhelds, running data systems reports, keying IPT, EDI coding, forecasting, maintaining daily sales, figuring budget for depots, liaison for communications between customers and buyers, designing rack diagrams for stores, preparing company presentations, scheduling corporate meetings,
• training instructor for DMI trainings, computer trainings, installing new software, designing web pages, issuing warning letters, background checks on new employees for sales, overview of graphics for displays, maintaining customer relations with businesses, typing, filing,
• keying court orders, accounts payable/receivable, issuing bench warrants, transporting documents to and from the courthouse,
• interviewing clients & witnesses, typing approval/denial letters, processing insurance claims, accounts payable, accounts receivable, key coding
• assisting with Pre-trial Intervention, sending out employee wage withholding statements,
• preparing trial documents, preparing witness statements, counseling battered and abused women & children & handling other correspondence at needed.
Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work & Psychology
Master of Arts in Counseling
Bachelors in Social Work
Certificate in Office Systems Technology
Associate of Arts