December 2011 to Present
• This is a residential job.
• To up keep all property inside and out. (General repairs), painting, window washing, minor electrical, plumbing, roof repair.
Yard work-planting, weeding, raking.Tree trimming.Clean up of trash and debris.Wkly driving of boss to and from personal visit, doc's, grocery shopping.Inside-Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, top to bottom. Windows to.
July 2005 to September 2011
• Residential commercial remodeling .New construction-Foundation to the roof /we do it all!
• Maintain jobsite supplies, order when needed.
• Reprimand all loafers on job. Fire if necessary.
• Secure tools and property at days end. Fix or replace all damaged tools.
• Daily written report or emailed report to bosses main computer wkly.
Industrial machine technician
March 1997 to November 2004
• Personally repaired and maintained more than 15 different types of industrial sewing machines and tools, supporting both civilian and military contracts.
• Collaborated with a partner to design and re-engineer 10+ new devises, specifically to facilitate overall assembly of products for distribution.
• Order parts as needed and keep inventory of tools parts machines and a back up stock to keep the operation always going.
• Ordered parts as needed and keep inventory of tools parts machines and a back up stock to keep the operation always going.
• Deal directly with employees and customers when ask to-do so.
• Consistently maintain a pleasant attitude.
January 1993 to December 1996
2. Pepared the breakfast meal and mixed baked breads for that meal. Also prepped lunch meal, cleaning, cutting veggies, or whatever the chef ordered
August 1987 to November 1992
Selected steaks and prepared and grilled them to the specifications of the customer
Associates of Theology
March 2007 to September 2009
September 1997 to May 2000
• 7+ Years of Supervisory Experience •