Self-motivated, results-oriented information technology professional.
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
• Work on streamlining operations to improve workflow and cost efficiencies, while developing long-term customer commitments.
• Proficient in Windows […] and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
• Proficient help desk assessments tester
• Knowledgeable in remote access functionality and user access
September 2011 to October 2011
• Troubleshooting issues for desktop and enterprise applications and laptop/desktop hardware issues
• Setting up local and networking printing, E-mail, connectivity, and remote access
October 2010 to June 2011
• Assisting teachers with the activities of daily instruction
• Helping students stay attentive to their lessons and answer questions during instructional learning
Computer Assistant Instructor
October 2008 to March 2011
Responsibilities included helping students and seniors learn basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications.
2010 to 2011
Management Information Systems
2007 to 2008
AA in Computer Information Systems