Crystal Lake, IL
To apply my strong customer relationship skills, product understanding and sales strategies towards a career with a company that values employee abilities; so that I may ultimately provide each customer with the best choices for their needs.
Selected Accolades and Skills
Sony 'Master Certified' by Cyberscholar in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
Ability to resolve any customer issues quickly and confidently.
Proven record of maintaining a satisfied customer base while winning over new clients.
Recipient of numerous monetary awards and prizes from various manufacturers in acknowledgement of high volume of sales company wide.
Comfortable up-selling and acquiring membership procurement.
Apt in technical troubleshooting of cameras and printing equipment.
Experience with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems along with Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
October 2012 to Present
Engage guests at Best Buy stores and educate them on Google's services and products.
● Meet sales quotas on Google Chromebooks and report on the days outcome.
● Minimize returns by qualifying Best Buy guests' needs for the appropriate product.
January 2005 to October 2012
Responsible for overall store performance of imaging services, merchandise sales, along with meeting and exceeding goals.
● Review profit and loss statements and adjust operations to ensure profitability.
● Constantly building knowledge of new products and future offerings.
● Successfully leading and managing associates, maintaining budget hours, implementing on-going product training (basic merchandise up to professional equipment) and store operation.
● Enforcement of company policy and procedure in all areas while providing a high level of customer service.
● Merchandising of store, from the sales floor to storage areas; maintaining inventory and organization.
● Maintaining, operating and troubleshooting photo imaging machinery.
March 2003 to January 2005
Customer Service, Merchandising, Inventory Management, Accurate Cash Control, Profit & Loss Management