To seek a position working with the general public, customer service and retail/sales representative where I can utilize and enhance my knowledge as well as my skills.
June 2011 to September 2011
packing member orders into boxes, and transferring member orders to a separate cart or flatbed after they have been scanned. Run for items if needed. Placed returned or moved product back to their allotted spots in the warehouse, collects register paperwork, stocks registers, cleans the Front End area, and retrieved carts. Maintains courteous member service at all times while monitoring a smooth flow of members through the registers.
July 2010 to September 2010
Bussing tables, running food, and customer service. Greeting and seating guests, changing menus, answering phones and taking reservations. Cashier.
April 2008 to January 2010
Performed various duties including preparing, serving and feeding meals to the children, bathing and dressing the children, and assisting them with daily activities.
• Often did the laundry and tidied the children's room.
• Took the children out for walks, played games with them and kept a watchful eye while they were entertaining themselves to make sure they were safe.
December 2007 to June 2009
Performed a variety of clerical duties, including processing and maintaining library media; entering records and files; maintain schedules for use of computers; library media center; books and related reference materials; and assemble packets and materials for students.
• Help conduct periodic inventories of book collection, materials, software and equipment as assigned; participate in ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment; store and discard materials according to standard procedures.
• Help maintain the physical appearance and ease of use of the library.
• Evaluate and maintain orderliness of shelved materials; shelve books, periodicals, and newspapers; pull and route materials in need of mending, binding, repairing, or discarding.
Secretary in Admission Office
July 2006 to September 2006
Provided general office support: Organized and managed folders, assisted Executive with keeping count of patients, answered telephones. Customer service.
Bachelor's in Business Management
Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, Proficient in internet research, Typing ability: 50 words per minute • Other: Customer service • Flexibility • self motivated • communication • Friendly and outgoing personality • Professional etiquette • Flexibility with schedule • Team player • Cash handling