Business Development Specialist
2012 to Present
Organize and manage projects with attention to detail.
• Analyze data and prepare reports or recommendations.
• Adapt to different client needs while learning the various products and services of clients.
• Communicate marketing techniques for the Community Bank clients to take to their customers.
• Receive applications; enter in LeaderOne's systems, "scrub" file and submit to underwriting.
• Motivate perspective clients to enter into a successful relationship with LeaderOne Financial.
2011 to 2012
Originated mortgage loans, developed referral relationships with Realtors, Builders, Bankers and other sources.
• Counseled customers, received applications, conducted preliminary underwriting review. Prepared commitment letter.
• Submitted processed loan packages to be underwritten. Remained in "front line contact" with customer and source to insure that documents required were received and processed in a timely manner.
• Coordinated closings with Bank, Title Companies, Buyers, Sellers and Realtors.
2009 to 2011
Listing presentations to perspective clients.
• Performed Competitive Market Analysis.
• Counseled Consumers to determine their listing price based on market, leads and outstanding liens.
• Marketed real estate to other Agents and the public.
• Attended classes, meetings and functions to stay abreast of the regulations, economy and market.
• Counseled with buyers on what financing is available.
• Negotiated including but not limited to price, financing, terms date of possession.
Wholesale Account Executive
1999 to 2008
Company exited Mortgage Industry)
• Developed marketing plan to increase loan production in Nebraska and Iowa with Mortgage Bankers and Mortgage Brokers.
• Performed background checks using MERS, Neighborhood Watch and other tools before signing up new clients.
• Continuous education and research on policy, procedures, and pricing in the Secondary Market for mortgages.
• Provided new clients training on systems, how to market consumers, and have a smooth closing for their borrowers.
• Presented Marketing and Product presentations to clients.
• Ability to work independently in a high volume, deadline-driven environment.
Results driven Professional with strong organizational and excellent communication skills. Proven track record with developing customized solutions, creating and delivering marketing presentations and development of huge client base. Ability to direct resources, technology and training to achieve the most productive results. Thrives in fast-paced environments that require creativity, efficiency and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects while ensuring the highest quality levels.
Lotus Notes, MS Works, Outlook, WORD, MS Excel, Vista,
DU, Blitz Docs, Calyx /Genesis/Encompass