I am a goal oriented professional using versatility combined with flexible approaches to meet and exceed objectives. Works well in collaborative environments, yet is reliable and motivated to work independently to achieve goals. Hardworking, creative, and is attentive to detail in verbal or written communications.
Enjoys interacting with the public and building rapport with customers. Is positive minded and has a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and is motivated to see things through to completion.
Part-time Music Teacher
2010 to Present
• Designed and creatively implemented curriculum to actively engage the younger learner.
• 2010 to Present
2010 to Present
Dover School District; Northeastern School District; West York School District - Pennsylvania
• Implemented lesson plans and utilized excellent classroom management. Consistently and reliably led music rehearsals for 80 voice choir.
• 2010 to Present
MIDDLEC123 STUDIOS -- Managing Director, Vocal coach/Piano Instructor, Charlotte, NC; York, PA
• Designed individualized student specific objectives using creative strategies to effectively communicate piano and voice skills including style, technique, practice habits and performance skills by using various genres of music and performance opportunities.
• Implemented alternative teaching methods for students with learning challenges.
• Assessed and evaluated student progress and modified tactics to reach weekly goals.
• Planned and coordinated biannual recital in community with over 100 people in attendance.
• Managed studio averaging 20 students per calendar year.
Administrative Assistant to the Lead Pastor
2000 to Present
• Created weekly bulletin and mass mailings; receptionist responsibilities, typed inner office memos and letters.
1993 to Present
• Led design team implementing planogram design of seasonal merchandise displays for national retail corporations.
• Performed quality control of seasonal merchandise displays covering a multi-state district.
July 2007 to May 2008
• Typed Federal Government legal transcription.
• Experienced at handling classified information.
• March 2010 to Present
Part-time Music Teacher - grades Transitional Kindergarten through 8th Grade
2005 to 2007
• Planned and developed curriculum scope and sequence for an integrated approach to general music in progressing grades. Produced spring performance grade level program and produced, cast, and directed Annual All School Christmas Musicals with cast of 275 children.
• 2005 to 2007
Full time 6th Grade Teacher
1995 to 1997
3/4 time Music Teacher grades Kindergarten through 12th grade; Manchester, CT
• Innovatively taught state-wide objectives in general studies.
• Initiated and developed music curriculum scope and sequence for integrated approach to general music using hand bell studies. Produced and directed Annual Christmas and Spring performance programs for all grade levels.
• 1995 to 1997
Full-time 6th Grade Teacher
1993 to 1995
• Creatively implemented state-wide curriculum objectives to students. Supervised and mentored student teacher. Taught goal setting strategies for students and collaborated personally with parents with 100 percent participation.
• 1993 to 1995
Administrative Assistant to the Public Worship Pastor
1992 to 1993
• Scheduled 200 volunteers for weekly responsibilities; organized and categorized music library; personal and team communications.
B.A. in Music Education
Microsoft Office, Creating and Writing Curriculum, Creating and Writing Music, Sibelius Experience, Cakewalk Experience
◆ Proficient in Microsoft Office
◆ Strong written and oral communication skills
◆ Detail oriented
◆ Planning and coordinating skills
◆ Team leadership skills
◆ Strong work ethic
◆ Multi-task oriented
◆ Proofreading/Editing skills