2014 to 2015
Act as a critical contact point for information about the operational status of the facility.
● Keep accurate records. Enter data into Maintenance Pro.
● Support maintenance management.
● Maintain constant awareness of parts inventory levels and open work orders.
● Assist in placing and following up with orders in Maintenance Pro.
● Assign and generate all PM work orders.
● Issue and receive inventory items. Receive parts and supplies ordered.
● Received, recorded and maintained purchased orders for monthly report.
DATA ENTRY CLERK
2014 to 2014
● Receptionist/Front Desk Clerk
● Data Entry
● Answer telephones, meet and greet the public
● Scanning, filing and copying correspondence
● All other inter-office functions for staff support
Clerical Specialist- Shelby county division of corrections
2005 to 2012
Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
● Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
● Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
● Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
● Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
● Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
2003 to 2005
Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
● Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
● Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
● Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
● Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
1996 to 2003
Determine response requirements and relative priorities of situations, and dispatch units in accordance with established procedures.
● Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages.
● Question callers to determine their locations, and the nature of their problems to determine type of response needed.
● Enter, update, and retrieve information from teletype networks and computerized data systems regarding such things as wanted persons, stolen property, vehicle registration, and stolen vehicles.
ASSOCIATE in Business Administration