Lithia Springs, GA
2012 to Present
Greeting and seating guest with a warm welcome
Showing the guest excellent hospitality and giving great customer service
Making sure food and drinks are prepared to guest likings
Keeping restaurant clean and neat
General Warehouse Associate
2009 to 2012
Shipping and receiving , inventory, pick and packing , and some call center work .
I was able to learn different thing from diffrent companies . From using different machinery to having higher knowledge from different companies.
June 2008 to December 2008
Ticket Taking, Customer Service, and Cash Handling
2007 to 2008
Part-time jobs while in High School
Cashier-responsible for opening and closing store, and greeting guests
Shampoo Assistant / Receptionist
2005 to 2007
Greeting guest , bookkeeping, answering and making calls for appointments . Sales and cash handling . Responsible for opening and closing the store .
Associate in Business Administration
Recent graduate seeking management training program in established corporation.
Highlights of Qualifications
• Experienced office worker with 6 years customer service experience.
• Skilled working with: Windows 98 and higher, Windows NT, Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet and Adobe.
• Advanced knowledge of Printers, Copiers, Faxes and Phones.
• Energetic self-starter with strong communication skills: work well independently or on a team.
• Highly skilled in needs assessment, strategic planning, establishing priorities and delegating tasks, motivating teams to reach for their best, and following through to ensure success.
• Experienced Warehouse worker, shipping, pick/packing, receiving and inventory
• 6 year of Cashier Experience