• Experienced surgical technologist with 65+college credits towards associates in surgical technology. 4+ years of scrub experience, and highly competent in a wide variety of surgical services. Searching for a surgical technologist position in Fairfield/Vacaville, CA
• Excellent Surgical Scrub and sterile processing skills, with commended performance conducting intricate training procedures, and resolving critical surgery issues.
• Accurate, reliable, diligent and focused on the timely, quality completion of most procedures. Works well under pressure and time constraints within high-volume environments.
April 2012 to Present
Provided immediate healthcare to surgical patients for routine and emergency services.
• Consistently commended for the timely, high-quality completion of both routine and special requests assays of surgical procedures (including Family birth, Ortho, Podiatry, General, GYN, ENT, Urology, Cardio/Thoracic, Vascular, Neuro Surgery, OMF ).
• Demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively with physicians, and nursing staff as a member of interdisciplinary team focused on providing exemplary quality of care.
• Evaluated quality control within operating room using Joint Commission/HSI policies and procedures, and maintained compliance with OSHA safety and risk-management guidelines.
April 2012 to Present
Provide staffing needs to Sacramento hospitals.
February 2011 to December 2011
Chosen to lead coveted Cardio/Thoracic, starting program from scratch.
• Part of Orthopedic and Neuro Surgery
• Prepared for 2 Joint Commission/HSI inspections.
• Maintained surgical equipment and troubleshot/resolved instrument problems.
• Completed rigorous training processes, ensuring patient care of the highest quality.
• Experienced In minimally invasive procedures, in addition to traditional and open surgical procedures
March 2008 to February 2011
2003 to 2007
Service Country: United States
Branch: Air Force
March 2008 to December 2011
Good Conduct Medal
Skill Name Skill Level Last Used/Experience
OB/GYN Proficient Current/4years
General Proficient Current/4years
Ortho Proficient Current/4 years
Podiatry Proficient Current/4years
Family Birth Proficient Current/4years
Neuro Advanced Current/3 years
Plastics Advanced Current/4 years
ENT Intermediate Current/3 years
Vascular Intermediate Feb 2011/1 year
Cardio/Thoracic Intermediate Feb 2011/1 year
OMF Intermediate Sept 2010/1 year