I am interested in a position where I can utilize my experience of over 10 years in the administrative, service oriented office environment where I can provide support and contribute to the organization’s objectives.
Administrative Associate III
September 2000 to April 2011
* Supported a team of senior executives and operations manager(s) through a wide variety of tasks requiring knowledge of various functions, including compliance, HR, licensing and continuing education.
* Acted as a liaison for approximately 50 to 75 financial advisors, compliance, operations, sales and senior managers.
* Phone support for the internal managers with clients, industry representatives, associate firms and other firm executives.
* Organized regional meetings, events, calendars and travel arrangement.
* Assisted clients as well as management with the handling of complaints and other service issues.
* Participated in monthly meeting to review the firm's audit check list and to assure all compliance files are in order.
* Was responsible for the weekly tracking of sales activity between the securities division and other lines of business within the bank.
* Assisted financial advisers and management with firm, state and FINRA continuing education including the proctoring and processing of exams.
Administrative Assistant with over 10 years experience supporting two Sr. executives and their operations managers. Adept at maintaining a great rate of productivity, accuracy and follow up while working on multiple projects independently or as a team player. Excellent interpersonal skills with co workers as well as exceptional customer service.
Computer Skills: Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.