To obtain a challenging, yet rewarding full-time career with a dynamic company that will allow me
to contribute to the world of business management, finance, and customer service all while
consistently building upon my business skills.
Payroll and Property Manager
2003 to 2011
Maintained company payroll accounts and assisted independent contractors.
● Presented various measures for negotiating and organizing lease and rent agreements.
● Provided due measures for maintenance and modification regarding 10 residential
2002 to 2003
Maintained and organized bank deposits and monthly sales tax data
● Administered and appropriately delegated Accounts Payable, Receivable and Invoicing
● Processed all the weekly, monthly, quarterly, half -yearly and yearly payrolls of all the employees of the organization
2001 to 2002
Supervised a small office staff
● Managed the year round bonus and half -yearly appraisals given to the employees and checked their entries in the account book
● Verify other payroll related entries and resolved the queries of the management team
● Managed and organized Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll
1986 to 2000
• Supervised a small office staff
• Maintained superior customer service
• Managed Accounts Payable/Receivable and expense control procedures including bank and account reconciliation, order entry, cash receipts, disbursements, finance charges, billings,
invoicing, purchase order and inventory verification, charge backs, rebates, and preparation of daily bank deposits.
● 25+ years of Administration and Full-charge Bookkeeping experience
● Quicken, Peachtree Accounting, AS 400 and Microsoft Word &Excel proficient
● Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels
● Unusually motivated and hard-working
● Highly punctual, adaptive and amiable
● Recommendations available upon request