A very capable and efficient associate within manufacturing, retail, and customer service industry. Practical knowledge of quality controlling throughout all processes. A quick-learning and diplomatic leader who remains considerate of others and makes core decisions. Conducts business with a high level of integrity, delegate's tasks, and ensures a smooth operation. Works closely with customers to ensure high levels of service and satisfaction. Utilizes time and resources to achieve key goals. Amends documentation to ensure payment accuracy.
Willing to relocate
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Production Worker/Assistant Supervisor
2013 to 2017
Prepared, processed, inspected, and packaged commodities and/or finished product. Monitored and responded to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loaded, or unloaded materials. Adhered to all SOPs, GMPs, plant quality, safety, and documentation systems requirements. Cleaned equipment and work area. Assisted Shift Supervisor Maintaining 1st Shift without higher supervisor, Supervising employee 100 +, Responsible for taking callout calls, attendance of employees, able to put employees in place where needed, able to safety check on employees, processed weekly payroll to submit to staffing office.
• Performed various functions of a highly repetitive nature and maintained concentration on task.
• Adhered to all gowning/uniform requirements in assigned area.
• Maintained accurate records and production logs as well as complete batch records as required.
• Processed inspected and/or packaged commodities through various processing stages.
• Operated minor assembly-type machines in and out of cleanroom-type environment.
• Worked on lines that achieved 100% and 200% of quality goals while exceeding production.
• Followed quality and safety guidelines and met all productivity goals.
Shoe Department Manager/Assistant Manager
2010 to 2013
Provided excellent customer service. Reconciled daily sales and prepared deposits. Accurately processed point of sale for merchandise. Assisted with the scheduling of staff members. Replenished merchandise as necessary. Responsible for making nightly deposits and for daily opening and closing of store.
• Maintained stockroom merchandise organization and cleanliness.
• Monitored and tracked store inventory.
• Hit and maintained sales goals weekly and monthly to ensure store sales and revenues were on track.
Customer/Lead Service Representative
2009 to 2010
Provided excellent customer service. Handled inbound calls from customers regarding services and products. Assisted customers with applications by determining eligibility and making outbound follow-up calls. Handled issues concerning customer billing. Escalated calls to supervisor when appropriate. Served as a team leader, responsible for assisting the manager with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
• Assured all customers were communicated different benefits and ensured clear understanding of gaps.
Early Child Development
1990 to 1992
HIGH SCHOOL Diploma
1989 to 1990
Microsoft Word, Excel, email, data entry, Internet research, database