A dedicated asset manager and administrative assistant with over 8 years in customer satisfaction with an extensive record in demanding sale and account management.
Asset Manager/QA Specialist
January 2010 to Present
Knowledgeable with all HAMP requirements for mortgage loan modifications
• Work with attorneys and Realtors on a daily basis to ensure proper guidelines followed and foreclosures are postponed within the required timelines
• QA required documentation and handle audits
• Manage the sale of real estate within investor, FNMA, and companies guidelines Manage portfolio to diminish financial loss
• Review and analyze financial statements to determine qualification for government programs.
Customer Service Representative
December 2008 to December 2009
Negotiated payment arrangements to cure delinquency
• Met and exceeded monthly company goals and objectives
• Complied with Fair Debt Collection Practices Act regarding collection efforts
• Accepted inbound and outbound calls via auto dialer system and handled escalated inbound and outbound calls from customer and third party concerning pre-foreclosure.
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
December 2005 to December 2009
Receive and screen communications to the directors including telephone calls and e-mail messages.
• Provide assistance using independent judgment to determine that requiring priority attention.
• Prioritize, channel, and facilitate communication throughout the organization to his staff and their subordinates.
• Constant updating and re-arrangement of appointments on the calendar
• Acts as a liaison with key/high-level internal and external executives.
• Analyzes complex problems, compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports.
BBA in Business Administration
• Strong organizational skills • Sharp Problem Solver
• Energetic work attitude • Adaptive Team Player
• Telephone inquiries specialist • Seasoned in Conflict Resolution
• Customer service expert
• Telecommunication skills
• Invoice processing