Visual Data Specialist
May 2012 to Present
Review satellite images to finish specific feature tasks with internally developed computer programs.
• Conduct internet research to extract information from digital sources.
• Apply dynamic internal policies to the ongoing feature approval process.
March 2012 to Present
Perform market research on trending styles and alter pending designs according to market analysis.
• Execute desired marketing strategies utilizing various social media tools and services.
• Coordinate for ongoing networking and branding opportunities.
B.A. in Environmental Planning-Policy
2005 to 2010
Urban Planning, Social Media Marketing, Environmental Studies
• Managed significant public and private land use projects.
• Effective in presenting proposals to governmental officials and the general public.
• Experienced with LEED-ND, SWPPP, EIA, SEPA, NEPA, and Social Media Marketing.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Sketch-Up, ArcGIS PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and Word.
• Fluent in Spanish.