Enthusiastic, goal-oriented Production Control Analyst with 10+ years of service in Data Center Operations. Proven communication and operational support skills. Strengths in organizing attention to detail, ability to work independently as well as part of a team effort.
Traffic Safety Worker (Construction)
May 2009 to May 2011
: Lane closures on state highways and other roadways. Redirect traffic for workers or survey crews. Work independently or part of a traffic control crew. Deliver safety products.
1. Operates company trucks to transport materials and equipment to job site.
2. Drive MOT (Management of Traffic) vehicle to and from project and on work site.
3. Place temporary construction signs in work area.
4. Place arrow board or variable message board in work area.
5. Place traffic cones or channelizers (drums) and other traffic safety devices in work area.
6. Check work zone throughout shift to be sure items are still in their proper location.
7. Pick up traffic control items at end of shift.
8. May drive TMA (Truck Mounted Attenuator) vehicle to and from project and on work site to protect workers and work zone.
ATM Armored Technician
June 2008 to May 2009
Job Function: Armored (Driver, Messenger, Guard)
Completed routes as assigned, loaded and unloaded the trucks at various client sites, worked with a partner and followed specific safety procedures.
• ATM deposit pulls, First Line Maintenance, balancing and cash replenishment to ensure maximum available operation time.
• Thoroughly inspected items of value to ensure properly sealed condition before releasing or accepting custody.
• Maintained vigilance of immediate surroundings and activity of others for safety.
• Ensured adequate and proper supplies are available at each ATM site consistently.
Production Control Analyst
July 2001 to March 2008
• Used CA-7/CA-11 job desktop suite to monitor mainframe job request, ensuring appropriate processing and prioritizing of production jobs and ensuring changes to production jobs complied with standards.
• Monitored execution of daily production jobs on Control-M (UNIX) Enterprise Manger, Modifying and updating user request on jobs and performing daily backups.
• Reported and escalated any job related issues to appropriate application group using PeopleSoft incident tracking system.
• Documented all outstanding issues and relevant issues in shift notes, providing information to other shifts maintaining and consistency.
• Determined and resolved schedule job related errors or abends using TSO/IPF utility.
• Provided technical support to Network operation center and Infrastructure group performing daily upgrades on CICS and IMS regions bring up/down and Re-booting servers at request of Programmers.
• Worked with systems support staff to identify and implement corrective action and coordinated changes to production jobs as needed.
Senior Computer Operator
September 1996 to July 2001
As first level end user support for 1000 global offices and a staff of 2500.
Maintained 3 roles: Tape Operator, Console Operator, and Help Desk Operator.
• Monitored, notified, and documented information for the Command Bridge.
• Scanned tapes sent to offsite databases and printed databases tape listings.
• Trained new staff on the team. Ensuring fully knowledgeable with in 3 weeks.
Senior Computer Operator
December 1981 to August 1996
• Coordinated operations and maintenance of computer equipment for 6 departments.
• Provided training and ancillary supervision of Junior Operators.
• Solved chronic technical problems, resolving abends.
• Documented appropriate issues on a timely basis.
• Conducted mainframe backups on Hewlett Packard.
• Acted as technical liaison for Kodak's special 6-month project.
• Wrote operating manual for new system resulting in consistency of operation.
CORPORATE PROJECTS (Northern Trust)
Conversion of Kodak Systems $1,000,000+ budget
Acted as technical liaison on this six month project between Kodak's Installation Engineers and Systems Analysts to implement conversion of our in-house microfiche system to Kodak's Image/Writer Systems and Data. Implemented new technology which improved operational efficiencies and production results for batch processing. Wrote Northern Trust first operating manual for the new system.
Data Recovery after the Chicago Loop Flood
• Successfully completed testing, in conjunction with IBM Engineers, the validity of the recovered data. Saving over $50,000. Determining restart point in operation, saving redo time.
A.A. in Liberal Arts
Operate (7000, 6000, and 6500 DEC VAX System); 3090A/3090B IBM Mainframe; MVS, JES, JES2,TSO, JCL, IMS command; Automated Scheduler: Job Track, CA7, CA11, and Control-M; AS/4000 Arc Server systems, Unix server operations, HP Open View, Microsoft Word , Excel,