Seeking an opportunity for professional growth within an organization. I am a self-starter, customer retention focused and forward thinker. I am able to take a project from conception to completion with minimal supervision.
Bail Bond Agent
September 2011 to Present
• Bonding people out and putting them back in custody if needed
• Deal with different people, their families, and their troubles
• Making sure that they go to court on time, and if not making another court date or placing them back into custody
• Skip tracing is also done to find certain individuals
• Meeting potential clients, both in county of residence as well as outlying counties, to fill out applications
• Accept payment, execute paperwork to perfect liens on collateral, and execute bail bonds.
• Account for and produce, at any time request by management, all powers of attorney (bonds) that have been assigned including keeping accurate and detailed records of who bonds are executed for, when, where, and for the amount(s) along with the detailed records of collateral taken
Business Development Associate
September 2010 to September 2010
• Identify and resolve a wide range of complex problems within the department using an in-depth understanding of multiple business processes
• Manage major accounts, for collection, research, and billing
• Research and resolve on account payments
• Resolve high balance accounts through collection policies, offering negotiations when applicable
• Work closely with internal and/or external customers to resolve issues on accounts
• Take inbound calls in a call center environment
• Dispute Coordinator, researching customer issues and resolving to the best of my ability
US Navy Reserves
November 2006 to September 2010
• Actively contributing. Seamlessly supporting, and effectively leading and ultimately, serving a key role in helping American's Navy to be Global Force for Good.
• Support strike group operations aboard aircraft carriers, and expeditionary strike group.
• Perform maintenance and waterfront support on the pier, and provided direct staff support, and technical assistance
October 2001 to October 2006
• Served as a strategic deterrent aboard ballistic missile nuclear submarine
• Trained in torpedo firing as a fire control technician and operation of submarine computer systems, and fire fighting team member
• Responsible for managing and organizing secret government files and personnel
• Experienced in navy machine operation including ( chemicals, paint, MSDS forms and maintenance schedules of logs
• Performed duties such as working parties for ship building, as well as wiring and construction.
Customer Service Representative
January 1998 to March 2001
• High volume calls in-out bound call center.
• Filed insurance claims, consolidated customers
• Reconcile Billing disputes, problem solves escalated issues.
• Team Lead for (8) employees in sales department
• Communicate effectively, through both verbal and written correspondence, with upper level decision makers at corporate institutions
• Consistently met or exceeded quarterly sales goals and was top sales team lead within the company. Exceeded over 200 outbound calls daily meeting all quotas. Generating leads
2008 to 2010
Skills: Communicate with all levels of management and customers, understand and follow complex oral and written directions and procedures; data entry, verbal, multi-task and able to utilize standard office equipment. I am knowledgeable with Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, MAS 90, C-4 and Sales force.