Highly experienced professional in the field of Real Estate, Property Management Loss mitigation and Mortgage. Backed with more than 20 years of experience as business owner, office manager, in people management and training. Self -starter, goal-oriented, strong work ethics, bilingual with excellent communications skills.
Loss Mitigation Specialist - Team Lead
February 2012 to August 2012
Review Servicing files, foreclosed loans to determine if all required loss mitigation activities were handled, evaluate, processed and documented in accordance with the requirements of HAMP, proprietary modification guidelines or other programs' requirements. Assemble documents, data, communicate errors and information from multiple systems to appropriate personnel for resolution as necessary for preventing contested or impaired foreclosure actions.
April 2004 to October 2011
79703, (432) 699-8860
Broker: Leonard Monroe/Monroe Brokerage - (432) 699-8860
• Full Time Real Estate Agent, Property and Office manager since 1999, supervised 15 employees.
• Marketing of homes & getting them SOLD for the most money and least amount of time
• Expert with working with First-Time Home Buyers
• Experience in all aspect of mortgage financing-VA, FHA, REFI, Short Sales, RELO, REO, HUD 1, RESPA guidelines, Disbursements.
• Expert with working with real estate investors and meeting their needs
• Expert in New Home Construction, with all City/Government funded Projects
• Expert in REO, VA, HUD, RELO homes sales and marketing
• Expert in BPO appraisal services for banks & clients
• Proficient in all State of art Technology including programs of Top Producers, Auto Realty, MLS-Navica, and Realtor.com
• Property Management-Collections, rent rolls, evictions, hiring/firing, training, financial reports, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Experience working and assisting Title Companies with bi-lingual (Spanish) translation of HUD1, Title/Abstract Insurance, GFE, Mortgage Closing Documents, and Title documents.
American Realty, Property/ Construction Company, Co Owner/Realtor
712 W. Michigan, Midland TX, 79701 (432) 528-6611
Full Time Owner, Real Estate Agent
July 1999 to April 2004
manager. Supervised 10 employees.
• Marketing of all HUD and Residential Homes (HUD contract for 4 yrs)
• Experience in all Mortgage and Title Procedures. HAMP, REO, FHA, VA, REFI, RELO, Short Sales, GFE, HUD1, Disbursements, Title Insurance and Closing.
• Expert with First -Time Home Buyers, Sellers and Repeat Buyers
• Perform First-Time Home Buyers (All Procedures, Inspectors, Mortgage, Title Companies) seminars with City of Midland Housing Projects and Hispanic Chamber.
• Responsible for all aspects of Property Management, including leasing, approving rental contracts-financial and personal background checks,
• Scheduling viewing appointments, maintenance, repairs, bank deposits and office reports.
Janice Clarkson District Mortgage Manager
February 2000 to March 2001
• Provided FHA, VA and Conventional programs to "A" paper Customers
• Lender Duties: Gathering all personal information on application
• Processing applications and Loan processor
• Close working relationship with Realtors, Brokers, Appraisals, Surveyors and Title Companies.
• Processing of GFE, Examining Contracts, Title Policies, Surveys, Appraisals, HUD 1 all according to RESPA guidelines.
• Completed all mortgage certifications.
• Heavy phone and customer experience.
Real Estate License
1998 to 2002
Skills: Microsoft office-excel and word, quick books, all office equipment, Multiple Listing Service software, adobe Professional, rent role and yardi.