Obtain a challenging, rewarding position with a solid, progressive organization that best uses my knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as my experience and training, with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Personal Trainer/ Nutrition Consultant
2009 to 2010
• Designed workouts to fit the needs of each individual.
• Performed body-fat analysis for each client.
• Organized nutritional goals.
• Discussed fitness and nutritional goals.
• Set nutritional guidelines for clients to follow.
• Educated clients on the benefits of exercise and proper diet.
• Worked with the Bodyworks CMS computer system.
2005 to 2009
• Responsible for cash and credit transactions.
• Assisted in purchasing and inventory.
• Established regular, daily customers for repeat business.
• Provide customer service for all patrons.
• Support entire wait staff and assist with scheduling.
Bartender/Wait Staff Support
2001 to 2005
• Handled cash and credit sales.
• Provided superior customer service for a variety of personalities.
• Responsible for money drawer at closing.
• Conducted nightly reports to ensure money was correct.
• Highly successful obtaining repeat business.
1998 to 2002
• Provided childcare for three children.
• Responsible for transporting children to and from their activities.
• Provided around the clock care on the weekends.
• In charge of most of the household duties.
Certified Clinical Nutrition
2008 to 2009
1996 to 1998
• Certified Clinical Nutritionist.
• Certified Personal Trainer.
• Offer potential client a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Experienced working with a wide variety of people and personalities.
• Adept in encouraging others and developing rapport with clients and co-workers.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
• Highly effective working autonomously or as part of a team, a team builder.
• Professional in appearance and demeanor; strong work ethic; decision-maker.
• Experienced working in highly stressful situations.