Worked 25 years at IBM as an engineer, project manager, business analyst and supervising leader of product manager team.
Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Technical Team Lead
IBM Microelectronics Essex Junction, Vermont 25 years
• Personally managed a succession of IBM Custom Logic semiconductor product offerings, most recently managing the 90 and 65 nanometer ASIC CMOS logic products.
• Managed the entire team of IBM Custom Logic product managers across the complete spectrum of IBM's ASIC product offerings. This team managed a third of the products in IBM's greater than $1 billion semiconductor business.
• Business analyst responsible for web-based e-business initiatives to enhance IBM's penetration into external ASIC semiconductor customers. Responsible for strategically envisioning and implementing enhancements to IBM's business processes for entitling and satisfying internal and external customers. Main architect for IBM's Customer Connect web-based portal for IBM's suite of e-business tools, design solutions, supply chain information and online education.
• Managed numerous projects with wide-ranging stakeholders and diverse development resources against aggressive schedules from conceptualization, design and implementation to testing, quality assurance and lifecycle support.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering
• A professional history of significant accomplishments resulting in numerous awards and recognition.
• Proven leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Managed large and complex projects and challenges involving large numbers of constituents across wide geographies - national and international.
• Skilled at information and requirement gathering, data analysis and identifying and completing appropriate resolutions.
• Committed to superior customer service.
• Extensive computer and technical experience.