• ACTIVELY SEEKING A POSITION WITHIN A COMPANY THAT ALLOWS FOR BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH.
Enrollment Advisor, Military and Alumni Certified
February 2009 to November 2011
• Assist and advise student in regard to the enrollment process of the university.
• Advise students as to responsible borrowing and funding of their education.
• Assist Military Personnel in the completion and processing of their Military Benefits
• Participated in numerous advanced counselor trainings, while receiving several awards for being the top enrollment counselor for the Atlanta campus as well as companywide.
Assistant Store Manager
April 2006 to October 2008
• Maintained day to day functionalities of assigned store.
• Was solely responsible for the manning of the store and all incoming shipments.
• Promoted to Lead Salesman in 2 months Assistant manager in 5 months prior to company closing.
Director of Payroll and Personnel
January 2006 to August 2008
• Handled companies' entire payroll which consisted of 10-30 employees.
• Ensured that all personnel files where intact and in order in compliance with the state of NC.
• Processed all benefit enrollments as well as new hires initial paper work.
42A Personnel Specialist, 31B Military Police (E-5)
August 2002 to February 2006
• Day to day operation of Military Prison Facility
• Transport of Prisoner from Iraq/Kuwait to permanent holding facilities
• Personnel files of all soldiers and prisoners assigned to the 535th MP BN
• Daily Patrol of base/camp and surrounding areas.
Bachelor in Criminal Justice
• Extremely effective in communicating with people in regard to customer service/ sales positions.
• Passionate leader of people and supporter of company policy.
• Solution oriented worker who is adaptable to change.
• Highly experienced in regard to Training and both Professional and Personal Development.