Establish a profession where my skills and capabilities can be maximized effectively in any business or assignment related that suits my experience and qualification.
October 2012 to Present
•Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers in the government and private health sector.
•Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
•Researched potential suppliers and communicates in behalf of the company
•Meets with vendors to negotiate improved pricing, product quality, and delivery.
•Prepares and calculates costing and profit for product ranges
•Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
•Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
•Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
•Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
•Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
•Researches, participates and prepares tenders from government and private health sectors
September 2011 to Present
Researched and prepared detail for marketing plan
• Analyses product competition, pricing and profitability by product
• Strategic plan to penetrate, maintain flow market value
• Bridge between the company and its current market and future markets
• Gathering market and customer negotiations regarding price variation
• Organizing meeting and conference with prospective clients (Doctor's, Infection Control team and
• Regular clinic visitation to develop good customer relationship
March 2010 to September 2011
• Took orders, served food, cleared tables, made salads, and prepared desserts.
• Cleaned restaurant (wiped tables, vacuumed floor).
• Prepared restaurant for next shift (filled condiments, rolled silverware, etc.).
• Cleaned wait station (wiped counter, cleaned soda/coffee/juice machines).
• Assisted in washing dishes as needed.
• Helped Cooks with storage of food deliveries.
• Served customers and work with other staff in friendly/courteous/helpful/professional manner.
• Escorted customers to their tables.
• Informed customers of daily specials.
• Presented menus to patrons and answered questions about menu items, made recommendations upon request.
• Brought wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and poured the wines for customers.
• Assisted hospital cases such as craniotomy, thyroidectomy, hysterectomy, bone plating, cataract extraction, child delivery and appendectomy
• Community health services
• Trauma Awareness health campaign to educate people regarding emergency health care
• Selected to serve as infection control coordinator facilitated and organized meetings with ward managers to ensure infection control policy compliance
• Emergency room, delivery room, operating room, medical intensive care unit, intensive care unit, neonatal intensive care unit obstetrician ward, pediatric ward, male and female surgical ward
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide emergency medical care for patients suffering from trauma, acute chest pain, respiratory failure
• Assess patients and prioritize care
• Follow direct instructions of physician or surgeon
• Care for Emergency Room patients at a level one trauma centre
• Manage multiple critically ill patients
• Document assessments, care plans and outcomes
• Provide information and support to patients and family members regarding condition, prognosis and treatment program
December 2008 to December 2009
pre-arranged schedules or usual 'cold' calling.
• Making presentations to the doctors, observe employees and nurses in GP surgeries, doctors, and pharmacists in the retail sector.
• Organizing doctor's conferences and other medical staff.
• Constantly make and sustain positive working relationships with medical personnel and supporting organization staff.
• Convince the medical professionals that their products or services that will be useful for their medical needs, making the deal successful by agreeing the terms and conditions, and offering them an after-sales service.
• Scrutinizing the actions taken by their competitors and their diverse products.
BS in Nursing
2004 to 2008
2000 to 2004
1994 to 2000
Skills: Computer literate
Good English communication and written
Comprehensive Nursing skills
Good customer Service
Basic Life Support