◉ SAP-FICO training for 3 months
◉ MS-OFFICE ( ms-word, ms-excel)
Implementation & Support
November 2011 to Present
SAP FICO ACCOCIATE CONSULTANT
November 2011 to May 2012
• Involved in the project preparation (phase) and Gathered requirement from the client.
• Conducted workshops with the core team members.
• Preparation of the BPP (Business Process Procedural) documents According to the BPML (Business process master list) documents.
• Configurations in the Development system according to the BPP documents.
• Providing necessary support and also interacting with other functional consultants
to get the exact requirements.
• Worked extensively on the Cutover Plan, uploaded Master Data and balances upload.
• Involved in Integration testing, system testing, user accepting test and reasonability of cut over data.
• Extensive Training documentation created for the FI and CO module. Extensive Training sessions conducted for the FI and CO users with range of 5 to10.
• Working on the Cut-over Plan for Go -Live, Training
• Supported Hyper-care period for the Smooth Transition after Go- Live
July 2010 to October 2011
Roles & Responsibilities:
➢ Worked in Tally ERP 9.
➢ Managing Accounts up to finalization.
➢ Taking care of inventory management, Total Stock maintenance records.
➢ Managed records for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
➢ Recording all transactions post debits and credits, journal, purchase and sales.
➢ Preparation of cash/cheque voucher for issue of cheques for suppliers and other company expenses and posts all vouchers to accounting system and manual ledger.\
➢ Responsible for reconciling bank accounts and on daily basis.
➢ Maintenance of routine works related to accounts like petty cash vouchers, Bank Vouchers, General ledger, Purchase bills, Sales bills, Journal Vouchers, Stock Verification as per company procedure.
➢ Generating timely reports required by the management and co-ordination with HO like monthly/weekly expenses statements, sales statement, follow up of outstanding from Sundry debtors.
TITLE: A study on Financial Statement Analysis
Duration: 6 weeks
Organization: HDFC Bank Ltd., Delhi
TITLE: Working Capital Management
Duration: 6 weeks
Organization: MD. HUSSAIN&CO., Mumbai
MBA in Finance
2007 to 2009
BBM in Finance
2003 to 2006
2001 to 2003
◉ Positive Attitude, Determined, High Energies.
◉ Hard Working, and Sincere.
◉ Good decision making and analytical skills.