Warehouse and Service Technician experience. Learns quickly, follows through and enjoys getting the job done right. Recognized for leadership, high productivity, quality, safety, strong work performance, meeting deadlines, and positive customer interaction. Valid Arizona Driver's License.
Temporary General Laborer
2013 to 2014
Assigned to Goodwill and Home Depot home deliveries.
2011 to 2012
Power washed seating and concrete areas at Chase Field stadium.
• Completed up to 17 sections per shift.
• Responsible for safe and efficient cleaning of areas.
• Performed equipment maintenance.
2004 to 2007
Repaired cabinets, used power and hand tools, completed work orders, and customer service with homeowners.
• Completed up to 10 work orders per day.
• Complimented by customers for doing a quality job and going above and beyond requirements.
• Awarded for quality performance by vendors and supervisors.
• Selected to train two new peers based on strong work performance.
• Warehouse Supervisor (2002 to 2004)
• Delivery driver, shipping & receiving, trained, supervised, stocked and ordered inventory.
• Acknowledged by management for saving large accounts based on researching inventory and assuring accuracy in all orders.
• Finished jobs on time and finished all jobs on time ever day.
• Operated fork lift, pallet jack, table and chop saws, and dinosaur fork lift with 100% safety
• Installer-glass - in doors using power equipment with safety.
• Supervised up to l0 people, assuring accuracy in orders and on time delivery.
• Completed routes of up to I0 locations per shift.
• Routed up to 4 trucks per shift.
2001 to 2007
Temporary General Labor
2000 to 2001
Assigned to Merillat with eventual hire to permanent position
• Recognized for quality of work and loyalty.