A Project and customer service professional, experienced in the telecommunications and consulting industry with 24 years experience in the customer service environment. Experienced with many aspects in administration, support system administration, human resource administration, and project management. A creative and innovative problem solver with expertise in the following:
* Project Management
* System Management
* HR Administration
* Marketing and Sales Support
* Team Leadership
* Operations Management
* Office Management
* Adobe acrobat
* Lotus Notes
Administrative Assistant / Account Receivable (quickbooks experience)
August 2012 to Present
Administrative Assistant Duties
August 2012 to Present
Account Receivables, general office duties, pull permits with agencies for projects, pull plans/blueprints off websites for projects/bids, input customers into accounting database,
August 2011 to August 2012
• Work independently to process and implement all Funeral Services at Cemetery.
• Input Sales contracts and help sales personnel achieve company goals Run reports. Maintain records for audits
• Cemetery Sextant - Maintain Cemetery Maps and records. Assist anyone looking for burial information.
• Coordinate ordering and installation of all memorials (grave markers).
August 2010 to August 2011
Inbound Call Center/ Sales & Customer Service
October 2007 to August 2010
Inbound Call Center - Service Representative
Contract Coordinator/Customer Liaison
2005 to 2006
Provided customer service for clients. Coordinated, maintained, interpreted all contracts with vendors. Office manager responsibilities.
* Significantly improved repair and maintenance efficiencies through good leadership and coaching, achieving an approximately 50% increase in overall metrics.
* Created report to improve efficiency of sales group.
2005 to 2005
Customer service consulting to build long term relationships with new and existing clients. Managed day to day operations of offices
* Key team member on tea m focused on improving office efficiencies.
Project Manager II
1979 to 2004
Supervised a team of 5 project managers and secretarial staff. Program and project managed large implementation projects. Managed and resolved escalated issues
* Received Florida's Best Award 2000 for Project Implementation
* Led initiative to change sales proposal system to include taxes to give accurate proposals to customers.
Service Consultant, Gainesville, FL
Project managed large implementation projects. Customer service consulting to building long term relationships with new and existing clients. Problem solve and escalate repair and all service issues for clients.
* Developed implementation methods and procedures for new services company wide
* Coordinated successful implentation of data networks for all school systems in north central Florida
Sales Clerk, Gainesville, FL
Office Manager responsibilities and executive assistance duties.
* Coordinated the completion and delivery of responses to RFP's, RFI's, and RFQ's. Created Power Point presentations and Word documents.
certificate in human resources
January 2004 to January 2004
Masters in Telecommunications/Data
January 1979 to January 2004
diploma in business
January 1972 to January 1976
project management, office management, human resources, accounts receivable, administration, supervisor, MS Office, Access, Quickbooks, Visio, MS Project, Type 60 CWPM,