I have over five years of warehouse and customer service experience. I am currently forklift certified, experienced Shift leader with duties of supervising production lines, shipping/receiving, inventory control, as well as Retail Sales Rep., cashier, Load/Unloading of trucks & airplanes. Utilized resources such as Scanners, computer, and various other office equipment. Also volunteered at various human service non-profit organization.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator/Order Puller
July 2014 to Present
Pull orders as they come in not only for shipments but also for customer pick ups.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator
May 2014 to July 2014
Load/Unload trucks & Trailers
- Move freight from one location to the other while maintaining the amount of product went with the manifest.
- Making sure the Hazardous material isn't damaged before & after properly handle
May 2013 to November 2013
Load & Unload trucks.
- Shipping /Inventory
- Order Puller.
February 2012 to April 2013
June 2011 to January 2012
Sign, Time & write the amount of tickets on order sheet.
-Pull orders from the following location.
-Label boxes with the proper label
May 2008 to April 2011
Experienced and currently licensed forklift operator.
- Load & Unload merchandise.
- Shipping and receiving
- Inventory control
- Maintain safe and secure environments.
June 2007 to May 2008
Cabin Support Specialist
October 2006 to June 2007
Loading & Unloading of aircraft, as well as sanitizing the aircraft.
- Fixing Books, Magazines, Flight Instructions, Set Belt, Pillows.
- Blankets for the future passenger/Borders available flight.
- Extensive customer service.
Pallet Jack Operator
October 2006 to December 2006
Experienced in maintaining leverage while taking over 100bls of product to & from place's around the facility.
- Labeling boxes' & items of company profits/goods to be shipped out.
Warehouse Team Leader
July 2006 to October 2006
Experienced in leading six person teams in achieving organizational goals.
- Experienced in supervising warehouse operations for a multimillion dollar
Armed Security Specialist
November 2005 to July 2006
Experienced in overseeing security operations where the average public traffic either met or exceeded 500 people.
- Experienced in defusing potentially dangerous situations quickly by utilizing my interpersonal
communication skills and policy-endorsed procedures.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Monitoring surveillance, Maintaining shift logs.
- Conduct security checks.