I have over five years of warehouse and customer service experience. I am currently forklift certified, experienced Shift leader with duties of supervising production lines, shipping/receiving, inventory control, as well as Retail Sales Rep., cashier, Load/Unloading of trucks & airplanes. Utilized resources such as Scanners, computer, and various other office equipment. Also volunteered at various human service non-profit organization.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator/Order Puller
July 2014 to Present
Pull orders as they come in not only for shipments but also for customer pick ups.
April 2013 to Present
Stacker the product as customer order for shipment as it comes on the machine, I also feed the machine as needed with the product the client requested , & I pull what is needed to be printed by forklift for the shipment
Material Handler/Forklift Operator
May 2014 to July 2014
Load/Unload trucks & Trailers
- Move freight from one location to the other while maintaining the amount of product went with the manifest.
- Making sure the Hazardous material isn't damaged before & after properly handle
May 2013 to November 2013
Load & Unload trucks.
- Shipping /Inventory
- Order Puller.
February 2012 to April 2013
June 2011 to January 2012
Sign, Time & write the amount of tickets on order sheet.
-Pull orders from the following location.
-Label boxes with the proper label
May 2008 to April 2011
Experienced and currently licensed forklift operator.
- Load & Unload merchandise.
- Shipping and receiving
- Inventory control
- Maintain safe and secure environments.
June 2007 to May 2008
Cabin Support Specialist
October 2006 to June 2007
Loading & Unloading of aircraft, as well as sanitizing the aircraft.
- Fixing Books, Magazines, Flight Instructions, Set Belt, Pillows.
- Blankets for the future passenger/Borders available flight.
- Extensive customer service.
Pallet Jack Operator
October 2006 to December 2006
Experienced in maintaining leverage while taking over 100bls of product to & from place's around the facility.
- Labeling boxes' & items of company profits/goods to be shipped out.
Warehouse Team Leader
July 2006 to October 2006
Experienced in leading six person teams in achieving organizational goals.
- Experienced in supervising warehouse operations for a multimillion dollar
Armed Security Specialist
November 2005 to July 2006
Experienced in overseeing security operations where the average public traffic either met or exceeded 500 people.
- Experienced in defusing potentially dangerous situations quickly by utilizing my interpersonal
communication skills and policy-endorsed procedures.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Monitoring surveillance, Maintaining shift logs.
- Conduct security checks.