Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2015 to Present
- Stack different shapes & size boxes.
- Help the machine operator with setting up for the next order
- Maintain a clean & safe working area
September 2014 to Present
- Pull orders from current location for shipment.
- Label pick cases for orders to be shipped.
- Pick orders for customer to pick up.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator
May 2014 to July 2014
- Load/Unload trucks & Trailers
- Move freight from one location to the other while maintaining the amount of product went with the manifest.
- Making sure the Hazardous material isn't damaged before & after properly handle
May 2013 to November 2013
- Load & Unload trucks.
- Shipping /Inventory
- Order Puller.
February 2012 to April 2013
June 2011 to January 2012
-Sign, Time & write the amount of tickets on order sheet.
-Pull orders from the following location.
-Label boxes with the proper label
May 2008 to April 2011
- Experienced and currently licensed forklift operator.
- Load & Unload merchandise.
- Shipping and receiving
- Inventory control
- Maintain safe and secure environments.
June 2007 to May 2008
Cabin Support Specialist
October 2006 to June 2007
- Loading & Unloading of aircraft, as well as sanitizing the aircraft.
- Fixing Books, Magazines, Flight Instructions, Set Belt, Pillows.
- Blankets for the future passenger/Borders available flight.
- Extensive customer service.
Pallet Jack Operator
October 2006 to December 2006
- Experienced in maintaining leverage while taking over 100bls of product to& from place's around the facility.
- Labeling boxes' & items of company profits/goods to be shipped out.
Warehouse Team Leader
July 2006 to October 2006
- Experienced in leading six person teams in achieving organizational goals.
- Experienced in supervising warehouse operations for a multimillion dollar
Armed Security Specialist
November 2005 to July 2006
Experienced in overseeing security operations where the average public traffic
either met or exceeded 500 people.
- Experienced in defusing potentially dangerous situations quickly by utilizing my interpersonal
communication skills and policy-endorsed procedures.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Monitoring surveillance, Maintaining shift logs.
- Conduct security checks.
Skills: Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel & Power Point.