Highly motivated professional with experience in General Management, client relations, project management, B2B sales, start-up ventures and procurement. Efficiently organized at coordinating projects from start to finish. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer
July 2012 to Present
- Sales, product and market analysis
- B2B sales, relationship building and product demonstration.
- Account management
- Cold calling
PRESIDENT / OFFICER
June 2012 to Present
· Sales, product and market analysis.
· B2B sales, relationship building and product demonstration.
· Coordinating all aspects of store start-up.
· Supervising daily operation including accounting, human resources, administrative, merchandising and purchasing.
· Creating high store profile through effective personal relations with chamber of commerce, local government entities and charity organizations.
Real Estate Investor
June 2002 to February 2005
· Maintaining and liaising with clients.
· Co-hosting investment seminars.
· Acquiring and selling investment properties.
· Preparing, interpreting and executing contracts with government agencies.
March 1995 to February 2002
· Multi-unit operations management.
· Customer relations and satisfaction.
· Multimillion-dollar P&L management.
· Cost controls on process, labor and inventory.
· Formulating policies, implementing ISO standards, developing governmental agency process control procedures.
· Involved in the acquisitions of several facilities, site selection and construction.
· Shortening manufacturing lead times while improving product quality.
April 1991 to May 1995
August 1987 to August 1988
Work Ethic, Ability to Self-Manage and Self-Motivated, Leadership Skills, Communication, Team Orientation, Problem Solving
Coldwell Banker 2003 $3.3 Million Achiever
Presented the Diamond Society award for top 15% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide
Coordinated a $5 million heat-treating start-up while producing 25% profits over a five year period
Implemented a multi location corporate inventory system to reduce equipment downtime and cost
Assisted the manufacturer in the design of state of the art processing equipment
Successfully project managed a 40,000 square foot $10 million automated processing addition
Designed and implemented a multi location corporate preventative maintenance program
Developed procedures required to achieve an ISO 9002 certification at six company locations