October 2010 to July 2011
5100 Hood Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32257
Instructional Paraprofessional for Special Needs
• Assist classroom teachers with instruction and with the maintenance of discipline and child care needs
• Perform classroom clerical duties
Language Arts Substitute Middle & High School Teacher
October 2007 to October 2010
4168 Southpoint Parkway #201, Jacksonville, Florida 32216
Language Arts Substitute Middle & High School Teacher- 904-791-6146
• Implement lesson plans and maintain a disciplined learning environment in the teacher's absences.
• Assist Testing Coordinator in administrating national, state and local standardized test to school.
• Assist in maintaining and organizing student's records by data entry and filing.
Language Arts Instructor - Human Resources
October 2004 to May 2007
- 407- 317-3200
• Develop and teach curriculum, classroom management; interaction with students, faculty administrative staff and parents at both Senior High School and Middle School levels;
• Current position focuses on literature and development of effective communication skills;
• Work with Grade-level Coordinator and Department Chair to develop curricula for various levels of learners;
General Assistant - Owner, Barbara Scott
December 2003 to September 2004
• Food Preparation;
• Special event preparation;
• Deliveries and servicing customers at events
Bachelor of Arts in English