March 1980 to Present
Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex (A Government of India Enterprise), Khetri Nagar, Rajasthan
I joined HCL KCC as Junior Technical Assistant and since then through my hard work and dedication rose through ranks to currently become Manager R&D department. My main responsibilities during the course of my employment are as under: • Responsible to oversee and supervise operations related to analysis of copper ore, concentrate and electrolytic copper, which are the main products of our company.
• Maintain logs, attendance and service records of personnel and service men working under me.
• Responsible for providing leadership and direction in planning production volume of output product.
• Carry bottom line responsibility in day to day operation of the plant and in meeting production targets.
• Act as point of contact and escalation to resolve any administrative, technical and work related issues.
• Arrange material for day to day work of the department.
• Supervision of collection and preparation of samples of copper ore and concentrate.
• Make and maintain daily analysis reports.
Quality Assurance Engineer for electrolytic capacitors
September 1976 to February 1980
Naraina Industrial Area, Delhi (now closed)
I was working as the quality assurance engineer for company's main product: electrolytic capacitors under
Mr. Ashok Kumar Duggal. My main responsibilities were as under:
• Responsible for testing the parameters of electrolyte capacitors which were the main product of the company.
• Maintenance of reports and logs of daily production.
• Supervision, guidance and mentoring of subordinates and personnel.
MSc in Chemistry
BSc in Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
Summary of skills and qualifications
➢ 31 years of experience in copper industry at various positions ranging from Junior Technical Assistant to Manager.
➢ Worked on core copper industry products: copper ore, concentrate, other intermediate products (slags & reverts) and electrolytic copper.
➢ Technical knowledge and extensive administrative and supervisory experience in copper industry with regards to management of production, personnel, plant operations, production planning and reporting.
➢ 4 years of experience in production line as quality assurance engineer for electrolytic capacitors.