Authorized to work in the US for any employer
May 2011 to April 2012
Employed in the Fossil & Hydro Electrical Engineering Design group at Dominion Resources(Innsbrook). Responsible for generating design drawings for all types of electrical installations. These design drawings include one lines, elementary diagrams, wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, floor plans and elevations. Developed update documentation as required.
March 1997 to May 2011
Technical Support, Engineering Services
• Developed electrical/electronic drawings and associated parts list for engineering documentation used in high-speed manufacturing machines.
• Developed documentation for new machines and researched rebuilt machines for electronic documentation using Autocad, MicroStation SE, Microsoft Access, on-line data, MicroStation IRAS, scanning and Windows.
• Supported Electronic engineering providing wiring diagrams for printed circuit board (PCB), drawn printed circuit board, ladder diagrams, P.L.C. diagram, parts list, and construction diagrams for high-speed machines.
November 1996 to March 1997
Prepared Highway design drawings, plan sheets, cross sections, master files, profiles and Public Hearing graphics for various VDOT projects per VDOT electronic file standards; created presentation/proposal graphics as needed. MicroStation V8, 5.0 & 95; (complete list of projects available upon request.
April 1981 to October 1996
Employed in the Nuclear Electrical Engineering Design group at Corporate Engineering (Innsbrook). Responsible for generating design drawings for all types of electrical installations. These design drawings include one lines, elementary diagrams, wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, floor plans and elevations.
Recent electrical design projects include: New Administration Building electrical tie-ins. Turbine generator vibration monitoring at Surry Power Station. Project design support on Network-90 control conversion for the Surry feedwater system, Security System Upgrades, Gravelneck and Darbytown combustion turbine installations and Station Blackout Generator addition at Surry Power.
1979 to 1981
Retail store manager with a major clothing retailer. Duties included hiring, scheduling, sales, ordering, bookkeeping and inventory.
• MicroStation CADD 5.0 & 95
• Electrical and mechanical manual drafting