➢ Professional with extensive Supply Chain experience and demonstrated success in the delivery of manufacturing and site services support.
➢ Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills resulting in solid relationships with internal and external customers as well as suppliers
➢ Understands all aspects of Quality Management System in an ISO 9001 environment, internal audits, training and calibration
➢ Experienced with Military requirements for ITAR and DFARS
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2013 to Present
Attend to the golfing needs of the members.
Work along side the PGA Golf Professionals on a daily basis.
Set up for Golf outings that the club may run.
Buy and order any merchandise for the golf pro shop or a specific member of the club. Involved with all tournament play and organize tee times for the members.
Customer Service skills to ensure that every member has the best possible golfing experience that they could have each and every time that they come to the golf course.
Buyer / Receiver
March 2015 to December 2015
Procure via the BOM report using QuickBooks Purchasing and Materials Program.
Received parts in to QuickBooks on a daily basis and date stamp packing slips and file.
Responsible for identifying sources and coordinate all RFQ's working together as a Team Member with Project Managers,Engineering, Documentation Control and Sales to identify cost and availability of materials and product.
Procure and Received parts in to complete customer driven orders. Had excellent on time delivery of products.
Place Purchase Orders and plan deliveries so that we could hit delivery dates. Negotiate price and delivery terms on an order to order basis.
Senior Buyer/ Sales Estimator
June 2012 to August 2012
Procure via the MRP report using Costpoint Purchasing and Materials Program
• Planning and procurement of electrical components, connectors, and precision machined parts
• Support the L-3 Maritime Systems manufacturing operations on a daily basis
• Support of MRO procurements, computers, printers and paper
• Profecient with Costpoint computer program
• Quoting of all requirements for Government/ Maritime for L-3 Sales Division
• Responsible for identifying sources and coordinate all quotes, working together as a Team Member with Engineering,
Documentation Control and sales to identify cost and availability of materials and product
1999 to 2012
Coordinated the outsourcing of matured products to suppliers in low cost regions
• Worked with vendors to source moving titanium parts used in Abiomed, Inc. AbioCor artificial heart
• Supported Engineering Departments in the development of new products
• Familiar with manufacturing processes that are used in the manufacturing of medical devices
• Supported manufactured products for a number of customers
• Collaborated with and supported by a number of local machine shops
• Worked with customers in establishing detailed quality plans for their products in an ISO 9001 environment
• Produced precision machined parts for GT Solar Furnaces, Raytheon Company Patriot Missile Programs and Textron Systems Programs, BTU International and Spraying Systems Inc. Caliper Life Sciences producing capitol equipment for pharmaceutical companies for drug discovery, GE Energy producing explosion proof castings for the petroleum industry, Harvard Apparatus dispensing systems for the research and development teams, Idex Corporation Health and Science Technologies, Instrumentation Laboratory blood analysis equipment and hospital appliances, Waters Technologies Corporation. Some products for these customers are F.D.A. Approved
1996 to 1999
Procured via the Forecast and Buy Plan that the MRP System, Ask ManMan provided
• Procured the following assigned commodities: sheet metal frames, bulkheads, brackets and panels, machined parts stampings, hardware, and electrical components and tools
• Responsible for Planning and Scheduling to the Production and Sales Plan while working with the Research and Development Team on new product lines
• Increased on-time delivery from 65% to 93%
• Found new suppliers and selected key suppliers to work on partnership levels
• Continuously improved on pricing conditions, delivery and quality expectations with each supplier on an annual basis
• Monitored quality of material and components supplied
19 Glen Avenue Methuen, MA.01844 978-794-8595 email@example.com
1991 to 1996
Procured through competitive bidding the following items: sheet metal cabinets, sheet metal fabricated parts, all shelf-life items, hydro forming, stampings, springs and all military specified-hardware, labels and identification nameplates
• Established a new vendor base for twenty five sheet metal fabricated parts, precision machined parts, and dip braising capabilities
• Tracked vendor performance issues and any delivery issue
• Team Member in coordinating the Navy's Spin 46 Program from Bell Aerospace of New York to Textron Defense Systems of Massachusetts
• Procured MRO Items for facility, paper, office supplies, binders, computers, software and hardware
1981 to 1991
Procured sheet metal, cables and wires, electrical components and military specified hardware
• Responsible for all government and commercial equipment repair orders
• Attended manufacturing review meetings and reported any anticipated delivery or schedule problems
• Procured electrical and mechanical components, raw materials and other production supplies. Monitored supplier performance and made recommendations on suppliers behalf
• Reviewed requisitions for accuracy of technical information, quantity, specification, requisitioned authority and shipping instructions
• Participated in value and cost / price analysis including engineering and new product introduction teams
Associates in Liberal Arts
1974 to 1976