January 2007 to August 2008
King Fahad Specialist Hospital, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
• Established NAT service for all donor blood components.
• Coordinated requirement donors, assisted, observed and monitored aphaeresis donors throughout donation.
April 2005 to December 2006
Pre-Implementation Genetic Diagnosis Laboratory.
Saad Specialist Hospital, Alkhober, Saudi Arabia.
• Created and set up these two laboratories from scratch.
• Organized divisions; ordered equipment and reagents required to start service.
• Created and developed policies, procedures, action plans (short and long term), for continuing education programs, proficiency testing, and accreditation.
• Supervised and managed all clinical and non-clinical issues for send-out specimens.
• Introduced and validated new technologies, methodologies and procedures; implementing hospital policy and regulation; trained employees; assistedall divisions and departments in accreditation.
• Generated policies and procedures for safety and general inventory.
Medical Laboratory Specialist
October 2001 to January 2005
• Performed routine bench work and results interpretation of tests carried out in laboratory.
August 2000 to August 2001
• Gained laboratory experience in clinical chemistry, microbiology, serology, hematology, histology, blood banking, molecular biology, cytogenetics and HLA.
• Was selected as best trainee and offered a position in the Molecular Biology and Cytogenetic Laboratory.
May 1997 to August 2000
• Managed and reviewed filing and office systems, interviewed new employees, and liaised with staff and clients.
MBA in Global Business & Marketing
January 2010 to August 2012
May 1966 to September 2001
• Leadership Skills. • Team Orientation. • Communication. • Initiative. • Ability to Self-Manage and Self-Motivated. • Problem Solving. • Work Ethic. • Fluent in Arabic and English. • Computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Visio).
• Leadership Skills.
• Team Orientation.
• Ability to Self-Manage and Self-Motivated.
• Problem Solving.
• Work Ethic.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Visio).