BMS and Home Automation Estimator Engineer
April 2011 to March 2012
Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
• Preparing technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs..
• Checking the design to meet the project specification.
• Reviewed bid drawings, specifications, general conditions, and other relevant bid documents prior to materials take-off and cost estimate of mechanical projects for subcontract or prime bids
• Communicated with vendors, suppliers, and sup-contractor requirement for best pricing, optimum delivery dates, and product compliance with specifications
• Provided budget estimates for conceptual and design development projects as requested by owners and general contractors
• Provided materials and equipment comparison and analysis or equal substitution for product compliance with specification
Intelleigent System Integrator
August 2007 to March 2011
Estimate the cost of projects for all building automation system
• Design the control panel.
• Selecting the DDC as per the digital and analoug input /output.
• Supervise the installation and testing for the BMS, EIB/KNX, CCTV - Access Control and Fire Alaram systems
• Preparing proposal and discuss it with consultant
• Monitor and follow up sub-contractors site progress and productivity; report the progress and issues to management.
• Follows up site modifications and variations with consultant
• PMI, Project Management Institute.
• IEEE, Institute of Electrical and Elctronics Engineering.
• JEA, Jordan Engineers Association.
• Toastmaster Club
Master of Business Admisntration
Bs.c in Mechatronics Engineering