Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Business Development Coordinator UK
August 2015 to June 2016
New position created as Business Development Coordinator for the UK.
Worked closely with the Sales Team in the UK to develop market targets.
Maintained open opportunities by keep up with details in CRMs.
Communicated with Sales Team and Manager about this accounts.
Created Marketing Campaigns.
Made Prospecting phone calls.
Arranged first appointments for Sales Team in the UK.
Ensure proper execution of new business initiatives.
Support Technician, Computer Systems Analyst
April 2015 to August 2015
Execute first attempt to solve Service Calls.
Provided 2nd tier support on tickets that were escalated.
Refer Service Calls to the appropriate resolution support group if necessary.
Tracked progress of an owned Service Call during it's life cycle according to the SLA.
Communicated the status of a Service Call directly to the customer or broadcasted to a larger audience as per SLA.
Process and sent IT reports.
Jr Network Engineer
October 2014 to April 2015
Research and solve problems that are related to a telecommunications carrier's High Speed Internet network. Responsible for network re-provisioning on regional ATM/DSL networks, network upgrades and/or troubleshooting subscriber ATM or VLAN network path.
●Provisioning and troubleshooting the following types of equipment: Lucent CBX 500, Lucent GX550, Ciena DN 7100, DSLAM equipment (Adtran, Alcatel, Catena, Tellabs), Central Office Edge Routers (Juniper ERX, Ericsson SE-800)
●Deploy Virtual Path (VP) configurations to DSLAMS, ATM switches, and routers
●Review circuit information from regional engineers for completeness of near-end and far-end VP definitions
●Provide technical expertise to determine VP switching parameters, as necessary, during deployment
●Update circuit information received from regional engineers with VP switching parameters used for deployment ("DSLAM database")
●Validate deployed configurations (Quality Control)
●Address issues impacting deployment
Help Desk Analyst
September 2013 to April 2015
* Provide proprietary software support via telephone, email and ticketing system
* Administer and provide user account provisioning, which includes creating and deleting accounts, account editing, and password resets
* Use the Incident Monitor system to document and manage problems, work requests, respective resolutions and circumventions
* Respond to, and diagnose problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, research, isolation, follow ups, and resolution until closure
* Preventative system maintenance and support- virus removal
* Troubleshoot or assist in browser issues, error messages, printing problems, software performance, and step by step procedures within software
* Provide support for mobile devices (iphones, ipad, blackberry, etc.)
Inventory and Shipping Specialist
March 2007 to July 2012
* Created the operating procedures and instruction manuals to standardize the operations which resulted in a more efficient shipping system
* Soldiered capacitors and memory modules to circuit boards in preparation for shipping to customers
* Changed the specifications of certain hardware to meet customer specifications by change jumper pins and removing certain pins
Front Desk Receptionist
March 2005 to March 2007
* Received a high volume of phone calls and emails and developed a system to triage and prioritize critical issues in order to escalate appropriately
* Scheduled appointments for staff and acted as an intermediary between the company and the customer
* Served as first impression specialist for Front Desk, greeting visitors, vendors, incoming patients, and answering main phone line
BA in Business Psychology and Development
* Windows […]
* Microsoft Office
* Hardware/Software installation
* Network protocols and standards
* Microsoft networking
* Desktop systems
* Set-up users and policies
* Network implementation
* Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot vendor neutral systems
Computer Hardware and Peripherals Support and Repair
* Mobile support (iphone, ipad, blackberry, etc.)
* Install and configure client and server operating systems
* Understanding of development, networking, security and business concepts
* Diagnosing software and hardware problems
* Install and configure Windows Server 2012
* Citrix, Oracle, Aloha, VMware, Webex