Utilize of my professional skills in photography, photo retouching and business to increase the growth of your company. I am proficient from lens to computer. My experience behind the lens and with post shoot programs allows me to understand and complete an assignment from start to finish.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Photograher - Freelance Photographer-
2009 to Present
event, portrait and candid photography,
Pro Bono photography for Connect 2 Care Federation-UJA assisting in job search programs
Event Photography for Career Conferences and networking events. Photographer and Post photography computer graphics for Metropolitan District - United Synagogue of America
Photo credits for events at Sid Jacobson JCC and Spring 2012 activities program, formal portraiture of executive director and staff
Photo Credit: The Essential Guide to Jewish Prayer and Practices (Original) (Paperback) written by Andrea Lieber, PHDNatural Expressions New York
teacher of photography Crestwood Day Camp
Photographer for Nassau/Suffolk CPA Association
• Hi-Tech Photography Farmingdale NY
Staff photographer, developer of new photographic business opportunities event and party photographer. Manager and photographer for Photo Favor department and candid photography
• Life Touch Photo Studios Melville NY
Candid, group, sports and individual students' photography
• Long Island Herald
Owner Funco Promotions Main responsibility supervise photography, art department and printing production
Explore Long Island Guide
2010 to 2011
Volunteer for UJA Federation Connect 2 Care. Speaker on networking, temporary to full time work and career re-inventing.
• Merrick Jewish Centre official photographer publisher and editor of quarterly Bulletin; photo editing, layouts and design.
• Merrick Life
Photo contributor, event photographer and reporter
President and Owner
1995 to 2009
Supervised art department, Supervised all photo shoots and designs for an 80 page catalog.
• Oversee international/domestic business development as well as client relationship management
• Supervise 8 nationwide sales reps, 1 graphic designer, and 3 customer service employees
• Built company from inception to $2.75 million in 4 years
Spearhead new program development initiatives for key clients
• Worked with sales department to develop key client relationships with Target, Staples, Bright Horizons, Disney, MasterCard Choice Rewards, Major League Baseball, Nashville Predators, St. Louis Blues, and Buffalo Sabers etc.
• Targeted and achieved average on-time production rate of 98% for all key client orders
• Designed, built and brought on line an 18,000 square foot warehouse and production facility
• Coordinated the development of all marketing collateral including but not limited to corporate catalog, print ads and sales fliers. All product photography and supervision of sub contract photographers
• Participated in speaking engagements, interviews, education/ networking seminars, and trade shows
• Developed strong relationships with China factories for development of OEM products and standard product for company product line Managed all importing of product from Asia.
Quoted in Promotional Marketing magazine
January 2003 to March 2004
and Advantages magazine 12/03
• Recipient of Star Supplier Promotional Products Association 2004, 2006, Star Merit Supplier Award 2005
• Photography for Newsday
• National Federation of Men's Clubs "Man of the Year"
• APCUG Photography Judge
10 years experience as a professional photographer, photographs published, studied with well know photographers, proficient in Lightroom, Portrait Professional and Photoshop, teacher of photography and business owner.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft Word, Excel, MAS 90, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Photo Paint, Goldmine Contact Management, Microsoft Publisher, Light Room, Picasa, Microsoft Office, Open Office, Lightroom 3 and 4, Portrait Professional and Power Point
Curriculum development and teacher of 5 and 6th graders at Bellmore Jewish Center. Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Hebrew.