To obtain a technical or supervisory position in which skills in quality control, management, and manufacturing would be an asset.
Assistant to the Director of Sales/Customer Relations
April 2009 to February 2011
• Reviewed all reports in detail and purchase orders prior to approving them for production.
• Responsible for making sure all customers have reviewed all proofs prior to submitting orders to the factory.
• First contact for customers with order discrepancies or small/large order quotes.
• Responsible for reviewing all end of day reports and follow up on all proofs that have been sent out.
Quality Control & Inventory Manager
June 2000 to April 2009
* Supervised over 50 employees in the Printing Department.
* Monitored employees to ensure units were printed according to vendor specifications.
* Inspected all imprinted products and granted final release approval.
* Coordinated machine maintenance.
* Maintained all inventory; ordered products; and rectified all supply/stock discrepancies.
* Scheduled orders, rectified changes in merchandise per vendor request, and ensured timely completion of all printing projects.
* Provided logistical support including mixing the ink for screen printing and setting up the printing press for various orders.
* Managed all import/export of all merchandise/products from the Printing Department.
* Provided routine updates to the Customer Service Department regarding order status and expected completion.
Business & Computer Engineering
* Demonstrated broad-range knowledge of production operations, procedures and technical applications.
* Detail and results-oriented; enjoy learning new skills; strive to increase productivity and efficiency levels.
* Willing to work long hours and additional shifts to complete a project.
* Exercise independent judgment appropriately; communicate problems through proper company channels.
* Strive to suggest creative solutions aimed at improving productivity levels and working conditions.
* Strong computer skills.
* Bilingual - English/Spanish.