Experienced production operator in a Six Sigma and ISO 14001 certified Chemical processing industry. A committed, quality-oriented, team contributor with the ability to accomplish daily tasks, maximize output and deliver a quality product.
• PLC Controls • Lean Manufacturing
• SAP • Certified Forklift
Spray Dryer Operator
2006 to 2012
Processed Soy Protein extract
• Monitored Spray Dryer operation to achieve optimum output to consistently meet or exceed established production goals of 98% First Pass/First Quality.
• Collected and analyzed polymer samples to ensure SOP targets were met.
• Monitored computer screen to determine if adjustments were required
• Input data onto Excel log sheet.
• Developed procedures for Spray Dry operations to boost stream line operation.
• Conducted one-on-one training to new employees introduced into the work force to ensure they could work independently.
• Supported visual management and DuPont Production System (DPS) to drive continuous improvement.
• Operated forklift with zero incidents.
2005 to 2006
Packaged out finished product
• Set up packaging equipment to run assigned product for the shift.
• Weighed, labeled and palletized units with correct product identification for shipping.
• Operated electric forklift to transport finished product into warehouse staging area.
• Kept work area maintained for cleanliness per OSHA standards.
Four Color Rotary Die-Cut Operator
1997 to 2005
Operated machinery on a production line and consistently met or exceeded established goals
• Set-up of machine to include print plate mounting, ink set-up and Die Cut mounting.
• Performed preventative maintenance on a continual basis to minimize downtime of machinery.
• Forklift operator - used handheld PDA to input data into SAP system.
Microsoft Windows XP, Word, Excel
SAP, DMACS, PLC