A position as a general office clerk for a major corporation
2006 to 2007
Conducted market research surveys for popular companies.
• Successfully complete all jobs by time requested.
• Made future appointments and answered inquiries.
• Received and answered requests for information from company officials and employees.
2003 to 2003
Was instrumental in data entry.
• Trained new temporary employee in sorting of mail.
• Performed a variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to establishment.
2002 to 2002
Executed daily operations of coding and editing 1040 tax returns for data entry clerks during this tax season.
• Responsible for filing these in a timely fashion.
• Ability to enter data into computer efficiently and accurately
• Knowledge of and experience with corporate mailroom procedures
• Good filing and organizational skills
• Experience in handling confidential paperwork
• Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly
• Good customer-relations background